Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Monday, May 29, 2017

Invoking the Goddess****

5/2017



On Saturday night, I had the great fortune to see Deva Premal & Miten with Manoose.
It was etherial.  She introduced me to a new mantra...Om Tare Tuttare.  Which is an ode to the Goddess Tara.  And wow!!!!
It was an evening of chanting.  It was an evening of uplifting my soul.  This was what I have waited for since 2014.   And especially with all of life's challenges this year, I needed re-centering. And I got it.  
The evening is a great story, I arrived early and was directed to the front of the seats, smack in front.  I knew I had gotten a seat where I could see and no one would block me.  Lo and behold my seat was in the balcony, but I was right there when they came on stage.  The blast of energy was delicious. Then this couple came and we checked tickets and realized I was in the wrong place.  But it was all good and the way it was meant to go down.  And I glowed and flowed.  
And then I wrote the words that are below...they just burst from me....and the photos are from my beach meditation today.



5/2017
Healing, love, love you

Invoking the Goddess
Within each woman lives the divine light of life
As we each take or deny our power a magic is released
Each a different signature 
But a signature for sure,
Of life,
Light,
Love,
Joy
Compassion
Wisdom
And wildness
We are divine beings in a physical form 
I am going to do everything I can
For everybody that I can
That is the karma 
I accept the responsibility 
As I accept the choices I make.
5/2017

5/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment