Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Energy…the transfer of Love




The energy…the transfer

Love is a transferable energy.
When we love, when we care, when we open up to the cosmic vibration of life, we are in tune with a higher power.

It does create positive relationships in our life.
The energy is exchanged between two people.  In an intimate relationship that is what is happening.  It is the most beautiful dance of exchange.  And if it is beautiful, it carries us through our daily challenges in life.
Actually in all of our relationships that is happening.  But we feel it and are most connected to it in our intimate relationships.  Especially those we have a particular connection to.  Our lovers, sons, daughters, husbands, wives, co-workers we care about.  
All of it is a transfer of energy. 




So what kind of energy are you transferring?
Is it love?  Compassion?  Peace?  Joy?  Healing? 
When we put our hands, or bodies close to another's or on another's skin, we are transferring something, a magnetic field. 

Before I start the day I meditate on what the energy going to be that I transfer to those around me.
It comes down to wanting to be a benefical presence on the planet.  
Can I do that?

Can I walk my talk?  
What was I born with?
What is my way of transferring energy?


No comments:

Post a Comment