Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Monday, July 3, 2017

The Sweetness of Life -Am I ready?




Am I ready?
The sweetness of life
It doesn't lie in external things
It lies in the beauty of what we do for each other
It lies in the beauty of how we treat each other 
A man making you dinner,
 wrapping you in a blanket when you're cold
A man gifting you with the sweetness of sharing his soul 
Letting you into his heart
The sweetness of life 
Is how we care for each other
Am I ready?
To be in a cocoon of unconditional love, healing, passion, surrender?

"I dwell in possibility" is a quote from Emily Dickinson 

I am living in that world of letting myself be loved, all of me,
in all the ways I can be...open to the joy, ecstasy, heat and mischief that can come from a dance with the divine.  Love, surrender, love, laughter, love, edge of who I am, love, devotion, love, energy, love, acceptance, love, the balance, love, I am complete.

I shine, I glow, I bask in this new space.....the universe is mine...


No comments:

Post a Comment