Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2014 BEGINNINGS



Spiral of Life
watercolor on watercolor paper
12/2013


I am putting out to the universe that I am ready to receive, simple clear messages, like about what I should do when I am challenged by life’s circumstances.

Taking risks.  I am going to take risks. 

I am once again doing a 30 yoga challenge. Yep, that means a class a day for thirty days.
I would do it anyway, because it helps me start my day. 
I am going to be kind, loving and gentle to everyone, even those who piss me off.

I have learned not to think I have it under control.  Just to say I am on top of it. Because when I think I have it under control, it just explodes in my face.

I am learning.  I am learning new things, new things about myself.

I am realizing the truth about who I am.  I am embracing who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment