Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Monday, April 9, 2012

Man candyland




Saturday night I had the good fortune to go to a Clippers basketball game.  I have not been to a game in forever.  I was also blessed with amazing seats, like right in front near the players.






I called it Man Candyland!!



There were all these delicious, fit, athletic men running (literally) around me.  It was all I could do to control myself not call out for some attention.  They were that close.  “Hey you sure are cute, can you smile for my camera”.


Candyman Land!! I felt like I was at a dessert table.  A man dessert table.  
My eyes didn’t know where to look. 



I know where the men are now…. The Clippers game.
Maybe I will do that again.  It was fun.
Did I enjoy watching the game? Well, basket
ball is a hard game to watch for me, it moves so fast.


There were some high points to the game, but I saw them on the replay camera.  Wow! Is there a lot of running and being in each other’s face.







I was happy sitting there watching all that man candy run up and down the court. Can I get an amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment