Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Monday, November 19, 2012

Seven things I am digging right now…





Berriesberries are good for you and a low glycemic food.
Raspberries are delicious.

Using my son’s iphone as an ipod.  It just is too great to access all my music and I have a dock with speakers.  I use it in the car.  FM radio has gotten so commercial. I guess it Sirius next.

A hot bath with epsom’s saltsLove the soak after a hard day.

Watching the final season of Gossip Girl and Fashion PoliceI am embarrassed to admit I watch such trashy TV, but I love the clothes and beautiful scenes of New York. Joan Rivers is so irreverent, she says stuff only she can say and get away with.

The crispness of the air, the beauty of the ocean.
Every time I see It, it takes my breath away.

Sweating in the gym. It means I am doing something.

Blogs about fashion and transitioning hair.  I love reading
Other peoples points of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment