Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Joy of Posting a Blog entry...



Peace, Love
watercolor on watercolor paper
2011

I have decided I love blogging, I love my blog.  I love writing and expressing my ideas. I love making the art that I use for each post and searching for quotes that help express my point of view.
Clay, words on wood
mixed media
I didn’t know when I started this that I would enjoy it so much.  Sometimes I want to say poignant amazing things and sometimes I want to be silly.  But no one can sensor me.  I sensor myself, there are things that are too personal to directly put out into the world, but knowing I can frame experiences I have had that may help another person makes me feel happy.
I am trying to make it to 100 by January 2013.  So I have to get busy and have something to talk about.
Watercolor
watercolor paper
I love watching how the words appear on the page as I type them.
I love saving the words, searching through my iphoto library to find a painting or photograph that I took that matches my words, or not.
I love words.  I love words like whimsy, peace, love, caring, joy,
centeredness, mindfulness, humility, kindness, truth, believe, clarity, focus, discipline.  This is my short list.
I love Sanskrit words like Satya which means truth, Om which means the whole universe. 
I love symbols for words like chinese symbols for grace, joy, wealth.
I love mantra’s, I think they can get us through tough times.
I know there are bloggers that have thousands of followers and sometimes I am not even sure who reads the words I write, but I still love my little corner in the universe.
Symbols I love

No comments:

Post a Comment