Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Forgiveness part 2




Mariposa Corazon
center in love and light
Forgiveness is for the person who has had someone or something happen that was painful, tragic, hurtful,
deceptive and or horrible in general.
Forgiveness is not for the person who perpetrated the pain, but for the person who received it.
Sometimes it helps to heal.  I am forgiving myself for putting myself in harms way and not realizing it.
I think we often forget to be kind to ourselves.  To treat our self with love and care, that the genuine love we give to others we should also give our self.

Forgiveness can heal where nothing else can.  It is a resignation to letting go of that which does not serve us. It does not serve me to hold on to past indignities perpetrated on me.  I can forgive myself for letting it happen, I can forgive the person and situation that created it.
Or, or, I can let it run my life and make me miserable, unhappy, and not whole.

Chose life, chose to forgive. Sometimes the spiritual and the physical are more connected than we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment