Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Forgiveness





The practice of forgiveness is our most important
contribution to the healing of the world.

~ Marianne Williamson ~





To forgive is not always easy. Sometimes situations happen with other people that are very difficult to let go of.
The emotional turmoil related to the event is not completely processed and released.  Thus is sort of sits below our consciousness and comes out in different ways.
When people do things to US that we don’t expect, hurtful things it throws us off balance.  No one deserves to be treated badly by another person, EVER. To forgive someone for
Needlessly hurting us is hard.  It just is.  But to move forward in life, one has to let it go.

I have to work on my forgiveness.  I say I forgive, but think I hold on to a little bit of something, I have to work on completely letting go and releasing it to the universe.  I am
only responsible for my actions, not the other persons.   

  
Today I release myself from holding on to painful experiences
with all the people I had them with.

“You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.”  - Lewis B. Smedes





No comments:

Post a Comment