Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Friday, April 5, 2013

What do you have faith in?







watercolor on watercolor paper
12/2012


Today I was asked that question at the CafĂ© Gratitude.  Their dishes are called I am grateful, thankful, present, open etc.  It is a vegan restaurant, beautiful ambiance.  The food was okay I have eaten better vegan food. 
But the question really intrigued me, because I love asking questions.
And that is a good one to ask ponder and figure out how to answer.

What do I have faith in?

 I have faith in god.  I have faith in believing that if I pay attention to what is going on around me, I can be centered and balanced and deal with what comes my way.  I have faith in time healing all wounds.
 I have faith in love: unconditional love, I have faith in optimism and keeping the heart chakra open
I have faith in the ability humans have to heal from pain: mental, physical, emotional and otherwise.
I have faith in believing in the healing powers of prayer, mantra and meditation.
I have faith in my intuition.  If I trust myself usually I am right.
I have faith in my breath, if I keep breathing I can  get through it.

What do you have faith in?

No comments:

Post a Comment