Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer time




Wow! It is hard to believe that it is already June!! Summer is upon us.
What are my goals, wishes and dreams for the summer?
To see a Shakespeare play, do lots of yoga, read my fantasy novels,
enjoy all of the children that will be teaching this summer
find some time to watch the sunset, eat tomato and cucumber salads
and fresh fruit everyday.
This school year has been challenging and beautiful.  My professional life has been full of exciting, hard experiences.  My personal life has been filled with tough situations that I had to rise to.  Overall,
I am grateful that I listened to the messages.
Summer I stretch my brain in a totally creative way working with elementary aged school children.  I love it!!  I love being a teacher.
I love watching children grow.
Summertime and we are all growing.
I have cut off all of my relaxed hair and am navigating the terrain of natural hair.  Not so sure about it.  Love my natural hair, just not the time it takes, it is not wash n’ go.  I am having to rethink all of that because of my lifestyle.  I move too fast to have to deal with it. 
Working it out.  Still in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment